Sunday, October 14, 2007

Well so far so good. I'm enjoying being back out here so far. I haven't gotten lost yet so I'm very happy. My load out of Lima ended up being loaded last night so I went and grabbed the trailer and took it about 15 miles away and weighed it. I was 350 lbs over on the tandems. I went back to holes and everything was fine. It's so much easier to slide the tandems since I have Janette here to help me.

I stayed at that TA last night and we took showers. Had to pay $10 b/c we didn't get fuel but it was well worth it.

We got up this morning and and knocked out the short trip to London, KY. I need to look into the short haul pay. I know it exists, but don't know how it works.

I was pre-assigned a load by the time I got to the Wal-Mart DC in London. I'm getting loaded tomorrow am in Berea, KY and heading to Laredo, TX. It's 1294 paid miles... not too bad. I wish I could get loads like that non-stop. From my trip planning I think I should be in Laredo 10/17 around 14:30. We'll see how good I am at trip planning though.

I need to have my truck looked at when I get a chance. I'm assuming it needs power steering fluid b/c when I'm backing it takes all of my energy to turn the wheel and it's making a loud noise. By the time I get backed in my arms are worn out.

We're about to hit the sack now... Janette owes me a massage from our bowling bet last week. It's time to collect.

No comments: